Connect now using the IP zyrex.cx

Zyrex.us - Re Release

Started by Jake4

Zyrex coming back!

After over 2 months of downtime, Zyrex is coming back. Since exams are now finished, most of our staff team is now able to put in at least double the amount of hours per week developing, Improving and moderating on Zyrex. We are planning to just release 1 game mode, Skyblock to ensure that we don't have to moderate multiple servers at each time.

What is SkyBlock?
SkyBlock is a survival game type where players are challenged to live and build on a floating island with the resources there is on the island as well as accessible from the shop. The object of skyblock is to survive, expand your island and become the best island out there.

Can I share my island with friends on skyblock?
Yes, if you type in /is invite (Friends IGN) then if they accept it using /is accept they will have full access to the island and be able to teleport back there at any time by typing in /is or by walking through the portal at spawn. - But be careful, make sure you trust the player who you invite as he could betray you and steal all your items.

How can I earn/make coins in skyblock?
You can make coins by selling stuff through /shop, for example selling iron from an iron generator then being able to build a type of farm to bring in more coins.

How can I sell items in skyblock?
You can sell items through /shop, you can only sell certain items/blocks but be prepared for the weekly updates as there will be loads more ways to sell your stuff later on.

When will Zyrex be re-released?
Zyrex will open back up again on 7 PM BST (UK time) | 8 PM CEST | 2 PM GMT -4 on Tuesday the 10th of July

By Jake4, about 1 year agoLast edited: 3 months ago x 1

Finally i can play with you guys again! For now i am stopping with the inactive mode joy

By Blamelesss, about 1 year ago x 1

yoyoyo

By Idks, about 1 year ago
Image result for spongebob gif BEST. ANIME. EVER.
~Idks
Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'